Coronavirus Workplace Resources – Employees
The RU Preparedness and Response Team (PRT) is following guidelines from the CDC and State of Michigan to keep you safe and reduce the risk for SARS-CoV-2 spread. We will continue to update this page to respond to updated CDC and State guidelines. For the latest news and information related to our institutional-wide response, please visit the Rochester University website.
RU continues to place the highest priority on the health, safety and wellbeing of its faculty, staff and students, as well as the wider community. As an RU employee, you will find the lastest workplace policies and information below.
- 🔒 RU COVID-19 Preparedness and Response Plan » (Revised: Aug. 18, 2020)
- 🔒 RU COVID-19 Preparedness and Response Team (PRT) Members »
- 🔒 SARS-CoV-2 and RU Training »
- 🔒 RU Campus Reopening Phases » (Revised Aug. 19, 2020)
- 🔒 Workplace Daily Health Screening » (Revised Aug. 24, 2020)
- 🔒 Policies: Sick, Expanded FMLA, and Flexible Work Arrangement » (Revised June 10, 2020)
- 🔒 Flexible Work Arrangement Request: Emergency Situations »
- 🔒 Mental Health During Crisis »
- 🔒 COVID Specific Academic Policies for Instructors » (Revised Aug. 26, 2020)
- Return to Class/Work After Quarantine Isolation Guide » (Revised Sept. 9, 2020)
- WeAreRU – COVID Pledge to Protect »
- Mask Policy Rationale »
Questions? – Contact RU Preparedness and Response Team (PRT) »