Congratulations! You are even closer to becoming a Warrior. Your next step is to sign up for Crimson Day. During Crimson Day, you will learn about your new academic environment, find out about the support services available, and take the first steps toward transitioning to the RU community. You’ll meet key faculty and staff members and other incoming students, have your questions answered, register for courses, and learn about how you can get involved on campus. Actively participating in the new student orientation experience is an important aspect of facilitating your transition to Rochester University. Check out the Crimson Day website for more details about the events of the day.
Please note: All Crimson Days are now full!
After payment, you will schedule an individual appointment.
What to Expect
You will complete the registration process with these steps:
- Plan your first year at RU
- Review and make changes to your class schedule with an academic adviser.
- Student Financial Services Review
- Meet with a Student Financial Services representative to review your financial aid package and billing statement.
- Student Life Official Business
- Stop by the Center for Student Life to have your Warrior ID photo taken (no hats please!) and pick up your parking tag.
- And last but not least… you’ll take a deeper dive into your new community by being introduced to the resources available across campus. They will support you during your time at RU and beyond.
Please note: Crimson Day is the first step in becoming oriented to the RU community. Upon registering for the event, you must submit a $100 non-refundable fee. The remainder of the New Student Orientation fee will be placed on your tuition bill. The fee covers Crimson Day, Warrior Week and specific new student events throughout the year.