Nursing Application & Info
SCHOOL OF NURSING APPLICATION PROCESS
- Application deadline for Fall entry into Rochester University School of Nursing is the last Friday in May. The complete application includes full acceptance to Rochester University and receipt of all transcripts by the application deadline. Personal information provided on the Rochester University application form may be considered for evaluation.
- Rochester University School of Nursing applicants are evaluated on their potential for academic success and their ability to contribute to an enriching educational environment while in school. To be eligible to apply, the applicant must have a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 in both prerequisite and cumulative coursework.
- Rochester University School of Nursing applicants will write a 500-1000 word essay highlighting the reasons why you want to attend the Rochester University School of Nursing. Describe the skills, experiences, and personal attributes you have that will make you a Servant Leader within the field of nursing. Please submit your essay as a word document to Susan Griffin at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your name in the title of the document.
- As part of the application review process, potential Rochester University School of Nursing candidates will be invited to an individualized face-to-face interview with nursing faculty. Qualifying applicants will be notified of their interview date and time.
- Decisions regarding acceptance to Rochester University School of Nursing are made by the Admissions Committee. The Admissions Committee reviews all applications that meet minimum requirements.