Returning Student Housing Information
- Returning residents must complete the RU eRezLife Housing Application and profile which indicates their overall interest in living on campus. You must use your RU login and password to log onto the application website.
- Once the Student Life office receives the contract, we will place you in campus housing and communicate your roommate information and housing assignment by early August.
In certain situations, students may need to request special housing and/or dietary accommodations. This is an interactive process, and decisions are made on a case-by-case basis. Please visit Housing Accommodations to learn more about the process and priority deadlines.
- Review the Rochester University Accommodations Policy
- Obtain the appropriate documentation to support your accommodation request. If renewing your housing accommodation, you will need to provide an updated letter from your health care provider that documents the need for continuing your housing accommodation.
- Complete and submit the Accommodations Request Form
- If requesting an Emotional Support Animal (ESA): Review the Emotional Support Animal Policy, Complete and Submit the ESA Accommodation Request Form
- If renewing your ESA accommodation, you will need to provide an updated letter from your health care provider that documents the need for continuing your ESA accommodation.
If you have any questions about the accommodations process for housing please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Room Inventory Form
RU’s Room Inventory Form is a simple way to document the condition of your residence hall room as you arrive and should be completed within 24 hours of your assigned move-in day. Failure to complete this form may result in room damage fees upon move out.